Host a Build IT Together Meetup
Build IT Together (BIT) meetups are informal events for IT professionals to network and share experiences surrounding innovation and technology. Meetups can take many different forms, including, structured discussions, social events, panel interviews, and discussion based presentations, but usually last 60-90min.
- Networking with local technology leaders
- Build a strong technology & strategy minded community
- Showcase your brand, culture and/or workplace
Interested? Just fill out the form ------------------------------------>
Sample meetup schedule:
- 5:30 - 5:50p - Arrival Allows attendees time to network and enjoy a few refreshments prior to a discussion
- 5:50 - 6:30p - Discussion Meetup host will lead a discussion on a topic of interest encouraging the community to learn from the host, and to provide their own input on the topic selected for the event.
- 6:30 - 7:00 - Networking and Farewell Post discussion attendees should have the ability to network and have 1-on-1 discussions with attendees. This gives the host a chance to network with attendees who have shown interest in the topic and services.