Build IT Together Kalamazoo 2017
Wednesday May 31
Arcadia Ballroom, Radisson Plaza Hotel
100 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
We're excited to announce the return of Build IT Together Kalamazoo! Join us on May 31st for Build IT Together Kalamazoo 2017 in the Arcadia Ballroom at the Radisson Plaza Hotel.
Every year, we survey the Build IT Together community to find the topics of interest to Michigan business leaders, to find the best strategies and tactics to share with you at the event. This year, you told us that these were your greatest, interests, and you can expect some of them to appear at the core of the conference this May:
- Goal setting, KPIs and cultural alignment
- Practical security strategies
- Big Data analysis & data driven decision making
- Building and engaging a remote workforce
Official keynote and panel announcements are coming soon!
Uniting IT and Company Leadership
Build IT Together brings together tech professionals and leadership to share the best tactics being used in Michigan companies today. 49% of attendees are made up of c-suite executives, 33% are IT directors, and 9% come from IT staff.
Attendees gain access to:
- Expert speakers and panelists
- Interactive guest panels and sessions
- Takeaways to improve how technology is applied in your organization
- Complimentary lunch for attendees
- Complimentary dinner hors d’oeuvres following the event
- Post-event networking reception with over 100 other Kalamazoo technology leaders and executives
- And many more details to come